GET IN THE RING 2015
México, D.F.al Competition Organized by Endeavor
- Global competition invites entrepreneurs to present their projects to investors and business experts
- Get in the Ring is the perfect stage to present ideas, to network, gain brand recognition and attract investment.
- Registration is open until September 30, 2015
Endeavor Mexico and the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with PwC Mexico, Finmex and IBM, call on Mexican entrepreneurs to participate in the Get in the Ring contest, which aims to provide a platform to present innovative and impactful projects,build brand recognition and attract investment.
The winner of the international final will have access to important investors to continue developing their project..
Get in the Ring is a global initiative founded in 2009 by the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Registration closes on September 30, 2015 and is open to startups from any industry that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a scalable business model and provide an innovative solution to a market demand.
- Must not have been in operation for more than seven years.
- Participants must be prepared to present their pitch in English.
Candidates can register in one of the three categories below, based on the current revenue of the project:
Lightweights are early-stage startups with a current valuation of less than €1,000,000.
Middleweights are startups with a current valuation between €1,000,000 and €10,000,000.
Heavyweights are startups with a current valuation of more than €10,000,000.
On November 17, 2016, the six most promising startups will present their pitches in front of top international investors, during the national final of Get in the Ring in Mexico City.
On January 2016, the 3 most promising startups from Mexico, the US and Canada, respectively, will battle in front of top international investors during the regional final of Get in the Ring in Mexico City.
GET IN THE RING! # GITR2015
Sign here: http://bit.ly/1ISAtjG
More information: http://bit.ly/1K7AtJ3
Do not miss this opportunity and join the battle of entrepreneurs!